Conference registration: https://edas.info/r30020
|Author Full Registration1|
|IEEE Member||CAD 250|
|Non IEEE Member||CAD 350|
|IEEE Member Discount Country* %20||CAD 200|
|Non IEEE Member Discount Country* %20||CAD 280|
|Attendee Full Registration|
|IEEE Member||CAD 150|
|Non IEEE Member||CAD 250|
|Student IEEE Member2||CAD 35|
|Student Non IEEE Member2||CAD 85|
|IEEE Life Member2||CAD 35|
|One Extra Page3||CAD 75|
|Two Extra Pages3||CAD 150|
|One Extra Paper4||CAD 125|
|Two Extra Papers5||CAD 250|
- All fees are in Canadian Dollars and include applicable taxes. Cancellation fees as marked.
- The accepted final paper can only be uploaded with a Full Author registration, and at least one author of the paper must register at the regular rate.
- The above IEEE member or non-member registration fees include access to all virtual sessions and access to download copies of the papers and selected presentations.
- For each accepted paper, one Full Author Registration is required. If both the professor and a student plan to attend the conference, the professor will register with a Full Author Registration and the student will need to register with a student registration.
- The Student or Life Member registration is not a regular registration. If a Student or Life member has an accepted paper, a Full Author Registration is required.
- The minimum number of pages for each paper is three (3), and the maximum is six (6) pages, without incurring extra page charges. The paper may be expanded to eight (8) pages, but the indicated excess-page charge must be paid for each additional page.
- If one author has two accepted papers, one Full Author Registration is required for the first paper, and the author must pay an additional fee to upload the second paper. Each additional paper also requires this additional fee.
- If one author has three accepted papers, one Full Author Registration is required for the first paper, and the author must pay an additional fee to upload the second and third papers. If one author has more than three accepted papers, then the author must pay a Full Author Registration for the additional accepted paper.
- The cancellation fee for author registrations is the full registration amount after Nov. 22, 2022, and Cancelation fee of 60% before Nov. 22, 2022.
Egypt, Turkey, Cyprus, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Sudan, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Yemen, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Tanzania, South Africa, Kenya, Uganda, Algeria, Morocco, Angola, Ghana, Cameroon, Zambia, Senegal, Chad, Somalia, Tunisia, Namibia