Paper submission website will be available soon.
The annual IEEE Canada Electrical Power and Energy Conference (EPEC 2022) will take place virtually on December 5-7, 2022.
EPEC 2022 is a conference that provides an opportunity for experts from industry, academia, government sector and other interested organizations from Canada and abroad to present and discuss the latest developments in the electric power and energy systems: academic, industrial and government research and development, industrial and business trends and challenges, as well as regulatory and policy aspects. This includes debate on the potential impact of these developments on the society. The conference provides an international forum for the presentation of peer-reviewed papers and presentations on power and energy research and development, applications and their implementations.
Topics: The 2022 IEEE Electrical Power and Energy Conference (EPEC 2022) welcomes submission of papers related to the conference theme including, but not limited to, the following topics:
- AC/DC Power Quality
- Active Distribution Systems
- Climate Change and Impact on Power and Energy Systems
- Cyber Security
- Demand Response
- Digital Transformation of Power and Energy Systems
- Distributed Systems and Energy Resources
- Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Efficiency and Conservation
- Electric Mobility
- Energy Management and Energy-Aware Control
- Electrical Machines & Drivers
- HVDC, FACTS, and High-Power Converters
- Internet-Of-Things in Power and Energy
- Microgrids and Isolated Grids
- Power System Protection and Wide Area Protection
- Power System Stability and Control
- Real-Time Simulation
- Renewable Sources of Energy and Cogeneration
- System Resilience
- Smart Grids
- Transactive Energy and Electricity Markets
- Wireless Power Transmissions
The format of the paper should follow the IEEE conference paper style. EPEC 2022 will only accept the electronic submission of a full paper in English. EPEC 2022 proceedings will be submitted to IEEE Xplore. The EPEC 2022 authors of the top 20% papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their presented conference papers for publication in the IEEE Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (CJECE) Special Issue, http://journal.ieee.ca. This will be by invitation only.
CALL FOR TUTORIAL SPECIAL SESSIONS, AND WORKSHOPS
All interested researchers or academics who would like to propose and organize a special session or workshop should send their Special Sessions and Workshop proposal to the workshop chair email@example.com.
CALL FOR REVIEWERS
We also encourage you to serve as a member of The Technical Program Review Committee for EPEC 2022 and invite your colleagues to join the team by dropping email to the Technical Program Chair firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any inquiries, please contact our Conference Secretary email@example.com.
|Submission of full papers|
|Submission of workshop and panel session proposals||Oct. 15, 2022|
|Submission of tutorial proposals||Oct. 15, 2022|
|Notification of workshop/panel/tutorial acceptance|
|Notification of paper acceptance|
|Submission of final camera-ready papers|